The Only Requirements
- At least 25 years old
- CDL for 2 years
- No careless, reckless driving or DUI’s for 5 years ( We do verify by running an MVR)
- Not in the middle of an active bankruptcy
- Proof of work – Letter of Inter from your haul source or a copy of your authority
• Getting Approved The processing fee guarantees your approval for any truck in our yard. This processing fee is $495.00 with an $8.00 processing charge. (Visa, Master Card, Debit, T Check, Com Check, Western Union, or check by phone,). Within an hour of approval a salesman will contact you and work to help you find the perfect truck.
• Make a Down Payment Plus a 3% rental tax based on the truck you chose will be required.
• Finalize with a Closing Fee of $977.45 – This helps cover the DOT inspection and sticker that we put on the truck. We also change the oil & air filters, belts, and check the brakes and tires. If they need changing, we will change those as well. We also inspect the motor, transmission, rears, steering, air conditioning, heat, seals, and cooling system. We put the truck on a Vischeck machine, check the kingpins, springs, and bearings. Once this is done, we encourage you to test drive your truck and to inspect it. If we missed something we will fix it for free. WE DON’T CHARGE YOU LIKE OTHER DEALERS DO. After you leave with your new truck you will receive 30 day nation-wide bumper-to-bumper protection. When that month is up, the 4 year 50/50 protection plan kicks in and includes a 500 mile tow package to our shop. If you’re on the road and 1,000 miles away from home, you are not alone. Someone is here at our facility to help you every step of the way making sure you get huge discounts on parts and labor.